We are not accepting submissions. Sign up for our mailing list to be updated on events and the next submission drive.
To submit to the drive, you must be an undergraduate student at AU.
HOW TO GET YOUR WORK SUBMITTED:
1. Complete and submit this form.
2. Email images of your visual pieces as 300 DPI PNGs and literary pieces in DOC or DOCX format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Save and send your documents as the title of your piece. PLEASE make sure your name is NOT on the document/title/piece, so we can maintain our anonymous review process.
THE FINE PRINT:
- You may submit multiple pieces in multiple categories. We have a maximum limit of five pieces total per submitter.
- Series must have a maximum of three pieces. A whole series will count as one of the five pieces that can be submitted per submitter to the magazine.
- Prose submissions have a strict 800 word limit.
- Art and Photo submissions MUST be sent to us in 300 DPI. If your photo is not sent in printable quality, we will not be able to consider it for submission. When submitting a photo, do not resize it in the email attachment. Send the best quality photo you have. If you have any questions about what/how do do this, feel free to email us.
- If you are submitting a short film or animation, please email us a downloadable file and please make sure to remove any credits, as our review process is anonymous.
- We highly prefer digital submissions, but if you want to submit physical work, email us and we can try to work something out.
Please make sure you follow all of the requirements above, and submit your work by the deadline! If not, we unfortunately cannot accept your piece.
We can't wait to see all your brilliance and imagination!